Social media research is the other name for Digital research and measures data collected from the various social media sites. As a support team we help with data collection from the social sites, derive scores, analyze sentiments, create norms, engage respondents, monitor blogs, interpret data and much more….
We follow three simple steps: Listen, Engage and Interpret
- Identify the Marketing objective and then use multiple tools to collect the data available across the online media
- The first step covers collecting of real time web data, listening to the conversations on the blogs, opinions, discussions, social networking sites, p2p media, micro media etc
- Define listening parameters , identify the useful data and cull out the noise from the river of posts
- The second step is engaging of respondents by planting a post on blogs, social sites encouraging and inviting respondents to give their opinions. This activity helps to get more focused responses and derive the drivers and influencers
- The third step is interpretation of data collected, quantifying of such data and analyzing to derive key elements of research. The research and analysis could cover brand competitor analysis, trend analysis, consumer research, sentiment analysis and many more
- Along with Social media research we also support with ad-hoc traditional research to derive good results of research.